RULES & REGULATION:
- Parents & Guardians are requested to cooperate with the School Authorities and see that their wards are diligent with their Homework and Lessons.
- Parents should not interview the teachers within the School premises without the Director/ Principal’s permission.
- English being the medium of instruction, Students will be expected to speak in English.
- Regular & Punctual attendance is insisted upon for every student, parents / Guardians are expected to write a brief leave note in the Note pages.
- Parents should note that Dry foods are to be given to the children, avoiding Fast-Food.
- The final decision regarding any issues will be taken by the Principal / Director of the School.
- School Authority will not be responsible for the Child staying beyond school hours. Parents should be penalized ₹50.00 if the child stays more than 30 min. beyond school hours.
Disciplinary Instruction (s):
Everyone is required to maintain a high standard of discipline. No one should compromise in this respect. It is our exception that everyone will follow the given guidelines, and instructions, in this school calendar for its smooth running,
- Since English is the medium of the institution, so children must practice and even make it a habit to speak English always.
- Parents are requested to encourage their children to speak in English at home, outside, and in school.
- Everyone must make it a habit to be punctual.
- Children must protect School Property.
- Any damage made will have to be replaced by the student concerned.
- Before coming to school children must have a bath, and wear clean uniforms and polished shoes. Children must avoid using fancy hairbands, earrings, bangles, etc., or any fancy pens or other costly articles are not allowed.
- Expensive Jewellery should not be worn.
- Misconduct by any child such as:
- Telling serious lies,
- Bringing false allegations against students,
- Being Rude,
- Bad Behavior,
- Stealing articles,
- Using slag languages,
- Spading false rumors,
- All practices during examinations,
- Damaging school property, as well as class mates belongings, will be brought to the notice of the parents for their co-operation & Reimbursement failing which the school authorities will take necessary disciplinary action which will be final.
- Adequate time should be kept on studies at home. Study hours must be observed seriously, Students should strive to build a healthy and studious environment at home and in school. Regular Study and a love for study must be developed.
- A healthy relationship should be built between Students & Teachers.
- Check the Homework & Classwork regularly.
- Try to rectify your weak points.
- Do not pretend to be serious with your studies.
- Don’t keep any work pending.
- Students should feel free to discuss their problems with the Principal, & Teachers.
- A sense of healthy competition should be developed among the students. Every student should believe that “I can”.